This adorable baby teething rattle ring is easy to grasp and hold by little hands. They will love how the silicone beads soothe their tender gums while the hardwood teething ring helps their tiny teeth to break through.
This teething aid will also keep little babies interested as they shake the ring and watch it bounce around! These are also fun to use in activities to promote dexterity and mobility.
• 100% non-toxic and food grade quality.
• Free from BPA, latex, lead, PVC, mercury, phthalates & cadmium
• Third-party tested and FDA approved, CE certified, SGS approved and CCPSA approved.
• Made in Canada
Getting baby to a healthy sleeping routine is not always easy. Made of viscose from bamboo, this Canadian designed Perlimpinpin sleep sack is the first step to a safe sleep.
Thanks to its reverse zipper, this sleep sack will make diaper changes so easy!
You want your baby to benefit from the swaddle blanket offers but don’t want to use the swaddle technique? This sleep bag is the solution. With arms in and arms out option, this baby sleeping bag clears from the crib loose blankets that can interfere with baby’s breathing.
Tested by independent laboratories and testing facilities to offer a safe and perfect solution for baby’s sleep. Perfectly adjusted to fit the neck hole and opens only from the bottom, ensuring the bag is never over baby’s head. Canadian design.
The jersey knit fabric made of 70% viscose from bamboo and 30% cotton is ideal for babies with allergies and eczema. Enough bamboo to keep the properties of this unique fibre and just enough cotton to increase its durability. Baby’s comfort is guaranteed!
• Tested by independent laboratories and testing facilities to ensure quality and safety standards
• safe and exclusive Canadian design without snaps
• ideal for an undisrupted sleep
• keeps baby warm all night
• opens fully from bottom to easily change diaper
• well adjusted neck hole
• protected chin
• lots of room for baby’s feet
Introducing 100% Premium Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls by Tru Earth
Most dryer manufacturers do not recommend using dryer sheets as they can damage your dryer over time. Finally, you can stop using synthetic fabric softeners and dryer sheets that are bad for our planet, can harm your skin, and leave a chemical residue on your clothes and expensive dryer.
Our premium dryer balls by Tru Earth are all-natural, help soften your clothes, save you money by reducing energy consumption, and are eco-friendly. Sustainably manufactured from 100% premium New Zealand wool, these dryer balls soften and fluff clothing, sheets, blankets, towels, jackets, baby clothes and more. Using dryer balls also prevents heavy items from getting scrunched up and tangled which helps your clothes dry more evenly.
Save time, energy, money, and help reduce your carbon footprint.
• Wool dryer balls help improve air flow in the dryer while absorbing moisture. This shortens drying time resulting in less energy used and a reduced power bill.
• Each premium dry ball can be reused for more than 1000 loads and help extend the life of your clothing.
• Prevents static cling
• Our dryer balls are all-natural and hypoallergenic with no fillers, chemicals or synthetics.
• Perfect for babies or other family members with sensitive skin or allergies.
We know how much you value your personal time now that you’re a mom, so take some time, and treat yourself to a hot bath with these natural luxuries.
Started by two best friends, Courtney and Carmen, Lend Me Some Sugar Company is handmade at their home office in Manitoba, Canada.
They pride themselves in not only the quality and care that goes into each product, but also the environment.
All packaging is plant based and thus biodegradable. These vegan made with simple ingredients bath essentials are the perfect gift for mom to unwind and take some time for herself.
Your four items include:
• Eucalyptus Peppermint Shower Steamer: Place in a dry area of your shower (the drier it stays, the longer it will last) like a ledge or a shelf - preferably on a soap dish. Sprinkle a little water onto the steamer with your hand. The water will activate the steamer, which will begin to release the essential oils into the air. Stand back, relax & enjoy.
• Vanilla Latte Bath Bomb: Drop into tub full of warm water, get in, and enjoy the refreshing aroma and luxurious moisturizers.
• Grapefruit Loofah Soap: wet the loofah with water, then use gentle circular motions to scrub your body, starting below your neck and working your way down to your feet.
• Chamomile Bath Tea: Place in bathtub under tap as water fills, allowing to steep. Get in, and enjoy.